Insurance for ultra-high-net worth individuals family officesWe can arrange insurance based solutions for family offices with UK and international risks.Marsh Private Clients is part of a global network.
In the UK alone, our team is 100 strong with advisers who specialise in risk management, placement and service delivery for a variety of ultra-high-net worth individuals and family offices across the globe.We understand the complexities involved when there are multiple assets, in different territories that involve several generations of a family.
Key features and benefits:
We understand that running an international family office insurance programme can be complex. Our approach helps simplify everything by focusing on four key areas:
- Local time zones.
- Local language and currencies.
- Global trends.
- Strategic risk management.
- Local regulation and tax implications.
- Independent approach.
- Experts across the globe.
Local licensing for risk transfer.
- Strategic placement reviews.
- Insurer service and delivery reviews.
- We work with family representatives.
- We manage renewal dates and premium settlement.
- We split invoicing in to local currencies.
- Document confidentiality.
- We have a dedicated team.
- Dedicated, independent claims team.
- Global insurer partners.
- Quick and local representation.
- Commitment to do the right thing for our clients.
Why choose us for family office insurance?
Our passion and experience enables us to deliver a robust proposition through seven commitments:
- Specialist insurance
- Claims representation
- Local representation
- A focus to get it exactly right
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Proactive risk management
- Transparent advice.
The ability we have to connect our experts in a proactive, efficient manner and to collaborate on specific family office demands is what makes us different.
Global Marsh Private Clients Network
Marsh Private Clients is part of Marsh, the world’s leading insurance broker and risk management adviser. With over 45,000 colleagues, across 130 countries we have a significant presence across the globe.
This allows our family office clients to have access to a specialist level of worldwide expertise, across all lines of insurance.
Our ability to collaborate and connect with our network means you get the right expert for the right risk in the right territory.
Frequently asked questions
The types of risks and assets that can be covered under family office insurance include property, motor, liability, fine art, jewellery, collectibles, cyber liability, and more.
Family office insurance is different to insurance as they can me multi-generational, multi-territory and complex with different areas to cover which needs tailored and specialist advice.