tenants contents insurance

Tenants contents insurance

How our tenants' insurance experts can help you

Our team of insurance experts are here to help by arranging the right level of renters contents insurance cover that suits your needs. We'll give you peace of mind should the unexpected happen.

  • Bespoke protection
    from personal possessions to furniture and fittings, we'll take time to understand what's important to you – so you only pay for the cover you need.
  • Professional advice and support
    throughout the life of your tenants insurance policy, we'll be on hand to help you with any queries, problems or issues you may have.
  • Saving you time
    leave the hard work to us; we'll save you time by searching the market to find the provider and policy that suits you best.

Here to help with your tenants' contents insurance

When you rent a property, it’s your landlord's responsibility to ensure the building is adequately insured — ensuring your personal belongings are protected is down to you.

Whether you live in a flat or a house, rent alone, or with others, tenants' contents insurance protects your possessions and any furniture you're responsible for if they're damaged by flood, fire or theft. If it's important to you, we can protect it.

Get in touch with our personal insurance experts