We're here to help with your travel insurance needs
We all look forward to our holidays, but it's important you have the right insurance – wherever you're heading.
Arranging travel insurance can be time-consuming and confusing, but whatever your reason for travel we're passionate about ensuring you have the cover that's right for you. We’re here to:
- Engage and understand
while we're part of a world-leading global group with a vast network of specialist insurers, we're also proud of our local community roots and personal approach. Our team of dedicated advisers is on hand to help you find the right travel insurance that gives you confidence that you're protected, no matter how far you are from home.
- Offer personal advice
We know travel insurance can be complicated. From annual multi-trip cover to single trip travel, we'll go through the fine print, so you don’t have to.
- Give ongoing support
we're committed to providing excellent client service, so wherever you are in the world, our dedicated claims service will be here to help. Let us take away the stress of making a claim.
How our travel insurance team can helpOur team of travel insurance experts are here to support you. We don't just sell insurance. We work with you to understand your individual travel needs, find ways to manage your risks, and arrange cover to protect you.
Let us make sure travel insurance is one less thing for you to worry about so you can relax and enjoy your well-deserved holiday.
Travel insurance that protects you and your family
Working with financially strong insurers, we can arrange travel insurance cover that protects you and your family.
- Flexible cover - our flexible travel insurance can cover the things you enjoy while you're away. Whether you're planning a relaxing beach break, or you need cover for a variety of activities, including scuba diving, golf, backpacking and winter sports, we'll arrange the protection that's right for your trip.
- Protection for everyone - with insurance options for solo travellers, including backpackers, or the whole family, we've got you covered.
If you require Travel Insurance and you or any person covered under the same policy has a Pre-existing medical condition, it is possible you may fall into one of the following categories:
- You have been refused travel insurance because of a medical condition.
- An existing policy has been cancelled or amended because of a medical condition.
- You have been offered insurance, but your medical condition has been excluded.
- You have been offered insurance with a high additional premium because of your medical condition.
Please contact us in the first instance to discuss your requirements. If in any event we are unable to assist you may wish to consider specialist Travel Insurance firms that may be able to assist you. Please follow the link to the Money Advice Service Travel Insurance Directory.
Travel Insurance Directory
About this directory:
They can't provide quotes - but they can direct you to specialist firms that can. All firms are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and have been through a rigorous selection process to prove their specialism.
The link provided is an external link to a publicly available directory that only lists firms that provide, or arrange, travel insurance policies that cover more serious medical conditions.